Applying for a faculty

Most work on bell installations other than routine maintenance are likely to require a Faculty, which is equivalent to ecclesiastical planning permission.  For some guidance on the process, please see the attached document which has been prepared by our DAC Bells Adviser, Malcolm Loveday.  This document also gives some guidance on how to make an application for the Bridget Gordon Legacy.

Faculty process – bell projects MSL April 2015