The pandemic has hit ringers hard with both ringing and socialising severely restricted. However, we can still hold together as bands and wider ringing communities. It is also an opportunity for us to consider some of the existing challenges facing ringing and to develop strategies for addressing them. These pages bring together information and support from across the Guild and wider. Please do get in touch to share your thoughts, ideas and experiences.
Survival and Recovery Information
- Covid-19 Guidance from the Central Council Church Bell Ringers
- Covid-19 Guidance for Churches from the Church of England
- Bell Board Virtual Hub – information about virtual ringing-related events
Survival and Recovery Help
- Ringing Activities During Lockdown
- Top Tips for Survival and Recovery
- Survival and Recovery Toolbox
- Online Ringing Recovery Seminars (8 – 14 May 2021)
Stories from across the Guild
Please let us have your news and activities.
We will publish them on our stories page:
Vision of the Central Council of Church Bell Ringers
A vibrant community of ringers; with bell ringing widely valued as an enjoyable mental and physical exercise and unique performing art, which enhances the life of both community and church