Members of the public are fascinated to see inside a bell tower. There are two ways you can invite non-ringers into the tower (apart from personally showing round an individual):
- Group visit – You invite a small party, usually from a community or youth organisation. These are closed groups of a pre-arranged number of people who normally know each other.
- Open day – You advertise that you will be open between certain times, and accept visitors as they come. You don’t know in advance how many people will visit, or when they will arrive.
For more information, please read the rest of the article: CCCBR Tower Visits & Open Day Help.
- CCCBR Tower Visits & Open Day Help
- CCCBR Talks & presentations
- CCCBR Target Organisations
- CCCBR Working with the Media
- Ringing & Schools – allsaintswokinghambells.org.uk
- CCCBR Leaflet
- CCCBR Poster
- Display Posters Set
- Fun First Time Quiz!
- Basic Open Day Leaflet (Word document)
- Basic Open Day Poster
- Basic Recruitment Poster
- Open Day Poster – colour
- Dance Plain Hunt On Six
- Simple Changes on Handbells
- Being a Ringer
- Belfry Pictures
- Bell Inscriptions 1 & Bell Inscriptions 2
- Change Ringing
- How a Bell Works
- Is Ringing Hard
- When Were Church Bells First Used