With great regret the Organising Committee has decided to postpone the Open Towers Day planned for 3rd January due to the worsening Covid situation.
We feel that it would not be responsible to put the health of our own members and that of visitors at risk at this time. We also want to give sufficient notice to all those volunteering and planning to attend, so that they can make alternative arrangements if they so wish.
We intend to re-arrange the event at some future date when things have normalised.
Issued on behalf of the Organising Committee